1. 7.41.1 a & b: Is there an objective definition of ‘visible’ damage or is that a subjective call on the player’s part? Some damage (suit heat out) clearly is not visible to the attacking fighters while other damage (engine feathered) clearly is. The issue arises in between. For example, is a KIA the result of a single round or concentrated fire that left a large hole in the AC? Landing gear hanging down when it shouldn’t be is obvious, but what about the same gear damaged but remaining in its enclosure? Does an approaching fighter interpret a gun not tracking him as damage, or has the Radio Operator simply not assumed his post – having to wait until after the initial attack?
2. 7.41.4: Since a Kaczmarek doesn’t fire on the bomber (hit or miss) does rolling that status on a successive attack mean the fighter will conduct no further successive attacks? That’s how I read the rule.
3. 7.47.7 – 7.47.9: Do you check engine fuel at the beginning or end of the Zone 2 turn? In other words, does a result of “…empty end of 2 Turns” mean I have fuel for the current turn (Zone 2) and one more turn, or for two turns after the current (Zone 2) turn?
4. 8.13.4: As I read this, I reroll Flak intensity and Accuracy on the exit turn in the target zone. Does the -1 DM apply to both Intensity and Accuracy, or just one?
5. DT-5 DR 10: Says to “Roll D6.” Given that the potential results range from 2 – 12 I assume this should be “Roll 2D6.”
Thanks for a great game. By the way, when will 22nd Bomb Group be available?