If they have been already pointed out, I apologise.
- table MP 7 missing 5 under dice roll.
- table ADV CT-1C; for AC 109G-I on damage column shows a 1 on left of /. Is this plus or minus?
- flight manual; 7.39.4 successive attacks, says to refer to 7.42. Should it actually be 7.30?
- table CT-4B; no field of fire for 1.30 and 10.30 attacks, but there are on ct-4A.
- with ammunition, you only use it if using spray fire. No mention of it when taking a normal shot. Is that something you have intentionally done? Personally, I think it could be used when taking any shot, as there are times when more than one gun can fire and that could cause you to choose between either one or still use both. Just a random thought.