Here's how I play the Bomb Run. (The weather is Fair, the Formation is Normal, Flak has hit my B-26 and three ships have left the formation due to Formation Casulties.)
1. The Aim Point has been identified. (Fair Weather, 6+. IP 5 = AP roll +1)
2. TZ-4b, Togglier Bomb Run. (I am #5, Low Flight, Box 1, Tail Group.) I roll 5 modified by Pilot Skill (-1) and Hit by Flak (-1). Result is 3, Loose Formation. I fly a bit too far off.
3. TZ-4a, Bomb Sight Bomb Run with Modifiers for Togglier. I roll 8, modified by IP 5 (+1), Large Target (+1). Final result is 10, On Target (250 feet).
4. TZ-5a, Bombing Accuracy. I was on Target 250 feet, I roll 6 - 90% - Excellent, but the dice roll is modified by Altitude (9000-10500 feet, +1). The result (7) is still 90% & Excellent.
5. The Accuracy (%) is modified by Formation Flying (three B-26 have left, -5%/B-26 = -15%) and by my loose formation flying (-2%) The final result is 73% (90%-15%-2%, 250 feet, Good).